Friday, January 20, 2017

Early Valentine Day 2017

Valentine Day came early for us.

We celebrated our first Valentine Day way ahead of everyone else, even before Chinese New Year approaches as bf will not around during Valentine Day. Even if he is around, we won't be celebrating on the actual day as all the restaurants will be packed with people and price is marked up. Furthermore, we will only be meeting during weekend.

A celebration of love.
Here we are at the Garden of Happy Promises.

I wore one of my all-time favourite black dress, the design looked simple and classic which is something I like. It brings out a smart casual and chic look when paired with a classic handbag. 

Bf brought me to Faber Bistro for our dinner. 

We arrived just in time for the sunset.
I love watching sunrise and sunset.

Faber Bistro offers an outdoor dining along with an outdoor bar. It is a causal dining restaurant that offers a great view while consuming our food.

Admiring the view of the surrounding.

Cranberry juice.

The sunset view was beautiful, the sky was lighted up with many colours before darkness approached.

I have Faber Bistro Chicken which is one of the chef recommendation.
The grilled spring chicken was paired together with mash potato and salad.

We have our dinner from sunset to nightfall. 
A simple celebration with quality time spent. Thanks for being there for me when I need you, showering me with love and letting me know that I could depend on you.

Happy Valentine Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment