Friday, November 4, 2016

Derma Dynamics - Superfood Cell Glow Facial Therapy

In our daily life, our skin is exposed to pollutants, UV rays and dirt. This resulted in our skin becoming dull and having uneven skin tone.

Hence, going for regular facial is essential maintain our skin. Every woman deserves the best for her skin.

I was being introduced to Derma Dynamics, a beauty service centre located in the neighbourhood of Bishan, a gem within the heartlands.

Derma Dynamics offered me a complimentary facial treatment on Superfood Cell Glow Facial Therapy.
Upon entering, I was being warmly attended by the therapists who greeted me by my name before I even told them who I am.

Derma Dynamics used skincare products from Dermalogica and Sothys to take care of our skin, address our skin’s pressing concerns.

Superfood Cell Glow Facial Therapy is a 2.5 hours of facial indulgence consisting of 12 steps procedure that comes with Ageless Rejuvenating Facial and Eye Massage, Replenishing Eye Treatment and Happy Leg Relaxing Massage.

This facial therapy is exclusively formulated to reactivate even the laziest cells for optimal cellular function.

Step 1: Skin analysis using UV Skin Scanner

We put our head inside the scanner.

This scanner was able to capture all the skin issues I faced.
All my blackheads and whiteheads were visible under the scanner. The same for my uneven skin tone and scar marks.

After the analysis, my therapist, SK, led me to the room to change into the robe provided. We can choose either the thick and thin robe. I went for the thin one.

Got myself changed, it's time for treatment

Step 2: Double Cleansing to have a clean face.

Step 3: Exfoliation
An important step to in our skincare regime to remove dead skin cells and regaining radiance. The therapist will use the product based on our skin needs. Knowing my skin was sensitive, SK used the scrubs with multi-vitamins that did not caused abrasion or contained microbeads when rubbed.

Step 4: Steaming

While steaming, cotton pads were placed on our eyes to protect them for the steam.
Steaming helped to open up our pores for easy extraction of our blackheads and whiteheads.

Step 5: Extraction

Initially I was kind of afraid of the pain from extraction, but surprisingly the pain was just a mild one. SK used a tool to remove all these blackheads and whiteheads from my skin.

Step 6: Infusion of Customised Superfood

My skin was patted with the customised superfood to replenish the nutrients my skin needed and to ease the redness caused by the extraction. They are instant beautifiers to our skin, supercharged with higher concentration of active ingredients.

Step 7: Lymphatic Drainage Point Massage

SK used a tool for the facial and eye massage. This massage helped to improve blood circulation, lymphatic system and also face lifting. SK told me that some people may experienced discomfort, but for me, it felt so soothing that I totally relax myself. 

Step 8: Replenishing Eye Treatment

The eye treatment helped in blood circulation around our eye area.

Step 9: Ageless Rejuvenating Facial and Eye Massage

The massage was so comfortable till I nearly dozed off. It made me feel unwind from work, studies and all problems faced.

Step 10: Mask Time

Before applying the mask, SK put a thin layer of sheet covering my face.

The mask gave a chill sensation upon application. Just perfect after extraction.


Step 11: Happy Leg Relaxing Massage

My legs were wrapped up in towels and placed inside the air compressed bag that will tighten and release the pressure of our legs. The feeling is as though you are sitting on a massage chair.

After that, I was left for a good 20 minutes rest with the mask on and leg massage. I enjoyed the peacefulness and the relaxation that put me into sleepy mode, and soon dozing off.

Step 12: Application of moisturiser and sunblock

Pardon my messy hair
I felt rejuvenated after the 2.5 hours of facial therapy. After that, I went to test my skin using the scanner again. My skin has become brighter with blackheads and whiteheads being removed.

Thank you Derma Dynamics for give me this complementary service.

For those who are interested in trying the facial therapy, Derma Dynamics is offering Superfood Cell Glow Facial Trial at $50 only (worth $564). The appointment slots are filling up fast. 

So hurry and seize this opportunity.

For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/dermadynamics

Derma Dynamics
Blk 283 Bishan Street 22 
#01-197B 
Singapore 570283

Operating hours: 
Mon-Sat: 10:30am - 8:00pm 
Sun: 10:00am - 6:00pm

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us, I too always learn something new from your post.
    True Glow facial

    ReplyDelete