Saturday, June 18, 2016

Spa Experience at Yunomori Onsen & Spa Singapore

Been really stressed out with work these 2 weeks till I could feel the tension accumulating in my muscles. The hectic lifestyle that I am leading makes me neglected my well being. 

I need to treat myself better by relaxing, letting go and live in the moment.

I was given a complimentary coupon for onsen cum aromatic massage for try out when I attended the opening of Yunomori Onsen & Spa. Read my post here.

Here I was at Yunomori Onsen & Spa for my pampering session.

After we were done with the registration, we were given a wrist tag to wear. This wrist tag is the key to our locker. Not only that, it is the call number for our spa appointment and for ordering of food.

We proceeded to the women corner and got changed into our yukata.

Inside the women corner, look for your locker. Your locker number is the same as your wrist tag number. Just scan the tag to the locker knob to open the locker.

Change your clothes out and put on yukata in the common area.

I chose a pink yukata, each of us chose different design.
That was my first time putting on a yukata. 
Do note the correct way of wearing yukata is folding left over right, hold it in place and wrapped it with obi.

With Tracy and GF, took some photos while waiting for our spa treatment.
Thanks GF for the photo.

GF and I didn't manage to try the onsen because we have something on in the morning and by the time we reached, it was nearly time for our aroma massage. We are not allowed to go into onsen after aroma massage because there will be essential oil on our body and will contaminate the pool.

Time for our massage, here we go.
Just wait at the cafe area, the therapist came out to call your number for your turn.

GF and I both opted for aroma massage and we were given a couple room.

First time when we entered, the therapist will let you choose your choice of aroma oil. They are 4 choices in total - Jasmine, Japanese, Geranium and Lemongrass.

I opted for Geranium because it smelled the nicest out of all.

After changing into the disposable underwear, use the 2 towels found on the bed to wrap yourself.

Our aroma massage was 90 minutes long.
This was possibly one of the best massages that I have tried. The therapist was very skillful, she worked on my stiff muscles and the pressure applied was just right. The massage made me felt relaxing and carried away all my muscle aches. 

With the aromatic oil used, the sensational smell got me fallen sleep into a sweet dream. It took away all my worries too. At that point of time, I truly felt relaxed and revitalized. That's what spa all for right?

After our massage, we were given a cup of ginger tea to ease our thirst.
You can enjoy the free flow ginger tea at the Yunomori CafĂ©.

You can use the wrist tag to order the food in the cafe. There is no need to pay for the food on the spot because the bill will be settled upon returning the wrist tag back to the reception.

I ordered katsu don for my late lunch. I was super hungry after my massage session.

After our lunch, we went over to the lounge area for a rest. At every sofa bed, there was pillow and blanket provided. The comfort and relaxation level was at the max, I truly felt unwind and I could stay here all day long.

I have a relaxing and pampering afternoon spent at Yunomori Onsen & Spa.

Thanks Yunomori Onsen & Spa for the complimentary vocher, the services provided are at top notch. I will want to come back to try the services again.

Yunomori Onsen & Spa 
1 Stadium Place, Kallang Wave Mall 
#02-17/18 Singapore 397628 
Opening hour: 10am to 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment