Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Gel Nails at CL'athena Nails Salotto

Finally my exam was over, time for me to let my hair down and relax.
Exam period is always a stressful period for me. For the past 2 weeks, I spent all my free time at home studying and rejected all meetup with friends. It's really a terrible and no life period for me. Now that exam was over, it's time to reward myself with a pampering treatment.

Doing gel nails has always been in one of my 'to do' lists. Ever since I was being introduced to gel nails (last year), I enjoyed doing it because the gel nails are long lasting and does not chip off easily. The pretty nails can last for more than a month for me. Everyday, I will admire my pretty nails. The only downside is that it cannot be remove by the normal nail polish removal, one has to go back to the salon for soak off.

It has been awhile since I last have my gel manicure done, it's time to get my nails coloured again.

This time round, I have my pretty gel nails done at CL'athena Nails Salotto. Thanks Jasmine for introducing the nail salon to me.

CL'athena Nails Salotto is situated at The Bencoolen, a mere 5 minutes walk away from Bugis MRT station, right beside OG. The salon is located near the exit door of The Bencoolen.  Before entering, remember to take off your shoes and place it outside the salon.

Finally I was at the salon, so excited for my session. 
Can't wait to see the end result.

CL'athena has a classic interior that made me feel at ease upon entering. The floral wall paper matched with the red and white furniture.

CL'athena Nails Salotto has many creative nail art designs. Whether you want cute or mature designs, CL'athena has designs that cater to all. There are so many designs that I wanted to try but I already have a design in mind before I came down, shall stick to that.

If you like to have 3D nail arts, you can add on these bling bling crystals to your nails.

Took a seat at the red sofa while waiting for my manicurist, Min, to get the materials ready for the delightful treats for the overworked hands. I did lots of writing for the past four days practicing the exercise questions.


So many nail colours to choose from.
I decided to go with my all-time favourite black.

Min was working on filing my nails and removed the dead skins.

While doing my nails, I watched Hurry Up, Brother - 奔跑吧兄弟 that was played on the TV. So relaxing.

Leave my hands to the friendly and professional manicurist while enjoying the service.

Only 2 nails need to be painted with black base while the other 3 fingers will be based on nail art.
So happy, Min said that I have long nail plate. Perfect to be a nail model.

Min was patiently working on my nails.
Are you ready to see the end result after 1h 45 min of hard work?

Tadah..........

Wow, look at the beautiful nails Min has done for me. Every fingernail was delicately drawn by her. I was really impressed and satisfied with the nail art done.

Instead of the usual dull black design that I always do, I go for a chic nail art design this time round. I love it so much that I can't take my eyes off my hands.

Placing my fingers under the UV light to dry up the top coat.

The last step was applying hand cream after completion of nails.

All done. 
You can get for the same design as mine for $99. Gelish nail at $40 and nail art at $55. The cost of nail art will depend on the complexity of the design . 

Check out the price of services offered at CL'athena Nails Salotto.
They are specialize in: Gel Nail Extension, manicure & pedicure, 2D & 3D Nail-art, Warm Waxing Hair Removal and etc. 

Thanks CL'athena Nails Salotto for inviting me to try out the service, I love my gel nails very much and I definitely will be back again for visit.

For more information and to see their other nail art designs, pls visit their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CLathena-Nails-Salotto-224556167589249/

CL'athena Nails Salotto

180 Bencoolen Street, The Bencoolen, 
#01-27, Singapore 189646

Opening time: 
Mon-Sat: 10:30 am - 7:30 pm 
Sun: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

Contact number: 6884 5403

No comments:

Post a Comment