Friday, December 4, 2015

LPG Endermospa - Gynoid Lipomassage Treatment Review

Having slim and slender body figure was something I used to have but take for granted of. 

I was so slim in the past that people kept telling me to eat more when they saw me. But now, it is the opposite, people kept telling me I looked so fat now. Though I know that is the truth, it is really demoralizing to hear that. Truth always hurt. 

As the years went by, I find it harder and harder to slim down, especially my upper thigh areas. One of my solutions this year is to slim down and I have not achieved it. Thankfully, I was given a complimentary face or body treatment try out at LPG Endermospa. I opt for the body treatment after I learned about this treatment at the launch of LPG Endermologie Cosmétiques.

Arriving at LPG Endermospa, it is located at Ngee Ann City level 5.
So excited for the treatment.

Upon reaching, I was brought to a consultation room where I filled up my particular and being brief about the procedure of Lipomassage.

Time to get changed after the briefing.

I was brought to the changing room where we placed our belongings in the locker and get changed. I was fascinated with the locker, the system detected our fingerprint to unlock the locker. Key was not being used at all.

Inside the locker was a disposable underwear and robe that I needed to change into.

Changed into my attire and ready to proceed to my treatment room.

At the room, I shared with my therapist, Lee Pin, my areas of concern. After examining my concern areas, Lee Pin proposed on doing Gynoid Lipomassage that focus on buttock and legs. This treatment will slim down saddlebags and thighs, and smoothes cellulite.

Prior the start of treatment, Lee Pin helped me to apply LPG Body Endermologie Cosmétiques - Glowing Revitalising Crea on my thighs and tummy areas. It reduces the appearance of stretch marks and prevents new ones from forming, and micro-peel action for revitalized skin.

After letting the products get absorbed into my skin, I then put on Endermowear, a clothing specially designed for LIPOMASSAGE. Its opaque areas protect your privacy during the treatment. Not only that, Endermowear ensures an excellent grip of the skin for an even more effective LIPOMASSAGE.

The duration of the treatment was exactly 40 minutes. After 40 minutes, the machine will auto shut off by itself.

With Mecano-Stimulation, the various LPG ROLL actions trigger the stimulation of fat cells to reactivate the elimination of resistant fat and the stimulation of fibroblasts, revitalizes collagen and elastin production.

LPG Lipomassage serves 3 functions: slimming, firming and anti-aging. After 25 years old, our metabolism will start to slow down. LPG Lipomassage helps to prevent sagging skin and improve blood circulation. There is no age limit for using the treatment, you can do Lipomassage even if you are 70 years old.

The rolling action will cause a little discomfort but still bearable, the feeling is as though you are being pinched. LPG rolls stimulate the lipolysis and activate the fat release. They are thus transformed into a source of energy for the muscles. It reached out to the deep layer and broke down the stubborn fats. One 40 minutes treatment session is equal to 2 hours of exercising.

I was so tired by the time I reached home, the feeling was as though I really went for a 2 hours exercise. Feeling lethargic.

Though the result is not very visible, I could feel the result in just one session. My thigh areas are less voluminous, softer and smooth while my buttock areas become more bouncier. The result of one session can last for 2-3 weeks. I feel lightweight when I got up. 

After I took off the Endermowear, Lee Pin applied Smoothing Anti-dimple Complex to end off my treatment.

Thanks LPG Endermospa for the treatment for allowing me to be one step closer to becoming slim

LPG Lipomassage is suitable for both male and female. For ladies, the cost per session for a 40 minutes treatment is $600 and for guys, the cost is $750. One can also opt for a 20 minutes session where the cost will be $300 for female and $375 for male.

LPG Endermospa
391 Orchard Road 
Ngee Ann City Tower B #05-22A 
Singapore 238872

Operating hour:
Monday to Saturday: 11am - 9pm
Sunday: 11am - 8pm

To book appoinment or enquiry, pls call 6734 6626

1 comment:

  1. Full body relaxation is the best way to relax your mind and body where our top therapist will give a full massage. We are the best body to body massage in bangalore to provide the erotic service to all customers if you also want to enjoy the bella spa massage service where a girl will give you a happy ending massage treatment and you will enjoy that moment.
    Full Body Massage in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete