Saturday, May 30, 2015

Launch of Crème Simon's New Boutique at Robinsons Raffles City

Congratulations to Crème Simon's for having the first permanent counter in Singapore located Robinsons Raffles City.

With the permanent counter, I can head down to the boutique anytime to replenish my skincare products without having to purchase it online. This way, I can approach the beauty counter staff for their advice on what is suitable for my skin type.

Crème Simon is an award winning brands rated by many magazines. 

For example: 
- Singapore Women's Weekly crowns Creme Simon Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist as the Best Toner to splurge on.

- Nylon crowns Creme Simon's Gentle Double Exfoliation Scrub and Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist as winners in the scrubs and lotions category in NYLON's beauty hit list.

- Her World crowns Daily Defense UV Protector as the Editor's Choice while Micellar Water Makeup Remover has won the Blogger's Choice.

- Cosmopolitan Magazine crowns Daily Defense UV Protector SPF50 as the "Most Luxurious Sunscreen" and "Most Indulgent Experience" for Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist.

Met Mr Philippe, CEO of Crème Simon.

Sharing on the goodness of the Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist which can be used as toner or facial mist. It can even be spray on hair too.

Time to share skin rescue tips:

Instant brightening: Gentle Double Exfoliating Scrub and Lymphatic Contouring & Lifting Gel
Lines away: Creme Universelle and Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment
Hydration: Restorative Sleeping Mask and Dermo Hydrating Toner Mist

I have been using Dermo Hydrating Toner Mist diligently. A spray will immediately have me freshen up.

Some of the top selling products placed on the shelves, do check them out when you are at the counter.

Thanks Crème Simon for giving me 2 products for try out. My choice are Brightening Detox Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser and Brightening Detox Daily Defense UV Protector SPF50.

These 2 products are essential in our daily lives.

Brightening Detox Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser (S$59 / 150ml)

The first step towards radiance skin is to cleanse your face thoroughly. This foaming cleanser lifts and removes impurities, light makeup and excess oil. It contains sulfate-free formula which are gentle enough for use even in babycare.

An indulgent oxygenating and cleansing skincare ritual for soft, smooth and glowing skin.

My review:

The cleanser is really rich and foamy. Just one pump is enough to cleanse my face. I love the light floral scent when applied on skin. Initially I was afraid that it might dry out my skin but there is no need to worry about this because my skin feel clean and hydrated, it did not strip away any moisture. 

Brightening Detox Daily Defense UV Protector SPF50 (S$68)

The lightweight oil-free sunscreen contains an optimized UVA/UVB protection system. It enhanced protection against premature ageing and sun spots. It also boosts brightening by reducing skin pigmentation.

What I like most about the UV Protector is the high SPF. The SPF50 gives me a high protection against UV when I am out in the hot sun. It is lightweight and fast absorb into skin without leaving stickiness and white residue behind. It creates a smooth and matte finish. 

With the Daily Defense UV Protector, I can stay out in the sun all day.

There are many other awesome products at Crème Simon. Head down to Robinsons Raffles City to try out the products yourself. Alternatively, you can visit Crème Simon site to purchase online. 

Quote "HR5X8G3" to get 10% off when you purchase online.

No comments:

Post a Comment