Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crème Simon Workshop with Larry Yeo

Began my weekend with an exclusive Crème Simon Workshop with Larry Yeo. Thanks GF for extending your invitation to me.

Through this event, I was being introduced to the brand, Crème Simon.

Crème Simon is a natural French skin care products since 1860. Their products use only natural active ingredients derived from pure botanical extracts. 

Here are some of their top selling products.

The delicious macarrons from Laduree was being served during the event.

The celebrity makeup artist, Larry Yeo, was there to demonstrate the steps of skincare regime to achieve a natural glow and tips on hydrating our skin.

Glad to learn many beauty tips from Larry today.

I'm bagged home with generous products from Crème Simon. Let me share with you the products that I have gotten.

From left to right: Restorative Light Night Moisturiser, Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist, Micellar Water Makeup Remover for Eyes & Face and Crème Universelle.

Crème Simon Micellar Water Makeup Remover for Eyes & Face

The water-based no-rinse make-up remover gently and thoroughly lifts away all impurities and makeup, including waterproof makeup. Pure and refreshing, with no oily after-feel. 

The texture of the makeup remover is just like water. It ccombines the refreshing coolness of water with the cleansing action of oil micelles, chemical structures that trap impurities and make-up. 

This is a non rinse makeup remover, so just apply and cleanse over face and eye areas with cotton pad. 

My review:

I like the water based makeup remover, it is non sticky and leave a hydrating finish. My skin feel refreshed and comfortable after using it, as though I have just cleansed my face.

Retail price: $55/150ml

Crème Simon Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist

The light refreshing and hydrating mist removes last traces of make-up and impurities, for a lovely clean and dewy skin without sticky after-feel. Sprayed on hair and body, it has a delightful, delicate scent. 

The toner mist has multi-purpose use. It can be used as toner, hydrating mist and even to set makeup.

Toner: Spray on cotton pad to cleanse face. 
Hydrating mist: Spray liberally over face, neck and body. 
Set makeup: Mist face at arm's length.

My review:

The toner mist has a light fragrance scent when spritz on face, giving me a refreshing feel. The toner is fast absorbed into skin, providing hydration to my skin.

Retail price: $55/150ml

Crème Simon Restorative Light Night Moisturiser

Apply this unique gel-cream at night and wake up to visibly brighter skin.
Concentrated in potent active ingredients, our skin is refined and nourished without excessive richness. Embrace this nightly ritual for rested and regenerated skin. 

To apply daily in the evening/night on face and neck.

My review:

I applied it at night before I went to bed. When I woke up the next day, my skin still feel hydrated and bright. Usually when I woke up, my skin will feel oily and dull. The moisturizer too has a nice scent and my skin feel supple after application.

Retail price: $98/50ml

Crème Simon Crème Universelle

Based on the original heritage Crème, popularized for its ability to heal acute dryness and skin irritations. This well-loved iconic remedy soothes dry skin and restores long-lasting moisturisation to body, hands and feet. 

It can be used on:

- Relieve Chapped Lips
- Regenerate Dry Elbows and Cracked Heels
- Soothe Sun-Burnt Skin
- Relieve Common Skin Irritations
- Moisturise Dry Cuticles

During the workshop, Larry demonstrated on the use of Crème Universelle on lips.

Crème Universelle is really a wonder cream that has many functions. Im gonna use it for my dry lips and cracked heel.

Retail price: $68/30ml

Thanks Crème Simon for the lovely products. I really like it very much. If you like to purchase their products, you can purchase it online at Crème Simon website. Remember to use voucher code: HR5X8G3 to get 10% rebate.

Have fun eshopping with Crème Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment