Saturday, January 10, 2015

Beauty Review - Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask + Blemish Control Gel

Acne blemished skin has been bothering me for the longest time.

Even when it recovered, it will left behind acne scars. With the ugly scar marks and blemish, it left my skin feeling dull and rough. I want to regain my radiance looking skin.

Received a bag of beauty products from Trilogy a few days before Christmas. 
So happy to receive this because I have seen good reviews on Trilogy's products. 

Trilogy is New Zealand's leading natural skincare brand. Their products are created from simple and unique blends of the purest natural plant oils and botanical extracts working in perfect harmony to restore and maintain the natural vitality and radiance of skin.

Tadaa, these are the two products that I received: Blemish Control Gel and Mineral Radiance Mask.

Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask

This is a luxuriantly textured, creamy clay mask formulated to deeply cleanse the skin, drawing out impurities and absorbing excess sebum. Revitalising, energising and purifying, this rich blend of botanicals leaves the skin soft, smooth and radiant.

Mineral-rich kaolin clay delivers instant radiance and thorough cleansing, promoting uniform skin tone and improved circulation. Native New Zealand pohutukawa extract helps tone and regenerate while emollient oils rosehip and evening primrose nourish and hydrate.

The deep blue-grey colour mask gives us a perfect excuse to shut the door on the world and relax for a moment.

How to apply:

Apply a thin layer of the clay mask to cleansed skin and allow the mask to dry for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with an application of your serum or moisturiser. 

Mask-ing in process.
The radiance mask comes with a small spoon so that there is no hand contact involved when applying the mask. I like it because it is hygienic.

If your skin is dry or dehydrated, using Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask once or twice a month will help to keep it soft and hydrated. 

If your skin tends to oiliness just like me, applying the mask weekly will ensure your skin benefits from the deep cleansing and purifying action.

My review:

The texture of the mask is thick, just like mud and has unusual smell. After using the mask, it leaves my skin feeling supple. My skin feel soft upon touch and it brightens up instantly. I can say goodbye to dull looking skin. The skincare products I applied after using the mask also can absorb better into skin because the excess sebum has been removed. 

Retail price: $58/60ml

Trilogy Blemish Control Gel

No matter how old we are, you can almost guarantee that blemishes will strike us at in the most inopportune moment. Breakouts are usually a result of overproduction of sebum, caused by hypersensitivity or hormonal imbalance or change. And when this happens, we want something that will give us speedy spot recovery.

This certified natural gel formulation is a powerful and concentrated treatment for sebaceous follicle blockages. 

Salicylic acid effectively targets and decongests pimples. Antibacterial lemongrass and mandarin help control breakouts, ginger reduces inflammation and rosehip aids repair. Trilogy Blemish Control Gel is a veritable cocktail of goodness to help deal with the badness.

How to apply:

Apply directly to blemish 1-3 times daily.

My review:

The control gel has a creamy texture that get absorbed very fast when applied on skin. When I applied on large acne bum area, it sting my skin a little. But as the acne size reduced, the sting feeling is gone.

After using it for 2 weeks, I noticed that it has reduced the redness of my blemishes and the acne size. It also hydrates my skin feeling leaving any sticky feeling. It helps to heal without drying my skin.

Retail price: $48/20ml

Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask and Blemish Control Gel is available at all Beauty By Nature and selected John Little stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment