Saturday, December 6, 2014

Le Royal Balinese Massage Treatment at Le Spa

Sponsored review

Having spending most of my time in front of computer, I realised as the years go by, it makes me feel lethargic and my muscles become stiff.

It's time for me to pamper myself with a massage session and to give our body a break from computer.

I have a wonderful massage session done at Le Spa-, a 24hrs Massage Parlour located at 14 Gemmill Lane, which is near Telok Ayer MRT station.

This is the first time I came across a 24hrs masage parlour. This makes it convenient for us to go anytime we want without worrying that our massage session will be compromised due to the closing hour.

Le Spa provides the avenue of releasing stress and bringing joy with its wide range of in-‐house therapies and massages which transcend more than just mundane at competitive prices. It combines traditional oriental therapies and modern technologies, providing customers with a a moment of peace to rejuvenate.

Upon arriving, I followed the receptionist through this beautiful hallway to my treatment room. The wood-like interior makes me feel welcome and comfortable.

A glimpse of the room.

There is a cupboard for us to hang our clothes and keep our belongings.

Time for massage.

I opt for Le Royal Balinese 1 hour and 30 minutes massage. The session started off with kneading and palm pressure on specific points on the body. This help to promote blood circulation.

After which was the application of essential oil and used combination of rolling movements, long strokes, finger and palm pressure to relax muscular tensions and awake your senses.

Me after massage.

The therapist was skillful, I felt rejuvenated after the massage. The therapist kneaded the knots in my muscles, taking away the stiffness in my muscles. This was a deep pressure massage, it relaxed and re-energised my body. The therapist exerted certain extent of force when performing rolling movements, long strokes, finger and palm pressure. Do let the therapist know if you think the force is unbearable.

A glass of warm water or tea will be served after the massage.

Another plus point about Le Spa is that they don’t advocate pressure selling of exuberant packages. You can ensure every visit will be a truly enchanting and worthwhile experience.

Thank you Le Spa for this pampering session. I enjoyed it very much, it released my stress and soothed my body muscles.

Currently, Le Spa is having a promotion where you can enjoy 45 minutes body massage at $38. This promotion is valid till 31 Dec 2015. For more information, pls visit http://www.lespa.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment