Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Yong and Ping's ROM Solemnization at Aloha Changi Chalet

Whatsup of the first day of 2014?

I'm going to chalet in the afternoon!

I was home at about 2am in the morning after the countdown, so I slept till late morning then get up of bed. After a quick brunch, I went to catch the latest episode of Prime Minister and I before heading out.

Reached Aloha Changi chalet.
This was my first time coming to Aloha Changi. First glance from the outside, I think that the chalet is rather big and spacious. 

The chalet is double storey unit with 4 bedrooms.
On the inside, it seems kinda of old and dirty. We began climbing up to explore the second storey. The bedroom is quite spacious. With only 2 beds, one drawer and cupboard, it feels kinda empty.

I don't feel good about the room, it does not make me feel cosy or at ease. Thankfully, I will not be staying here.

Don't feel like staying in the house, so I decided to walk around and explore the surrounding. Spotted my 2 uncles, they were ahead of me.

Enjoying the seaview and sea breeze made me felt calm.
Trying to observe what the people in the surrounding were doing. Hmm, what gems are they trying to pick up?

Look at what I have found?
Pink and white helium heart balloon at the beach?

Argh, so the solemnization will be held at the beach later on.

A close up at the table.

SK jewellery. So beautiful.

The white carpet where the couple will be walking on.

Despicable Me dough that my bro made. So cute isn't it. Love this photo so much.

The ceremony was about to start. 
The solemnizer will officiate the ceremony together with the 2 witnesses whom are the fathers of the bride and groom.

Yong must be too busy till he had not wear his blazer yet.

The bride and groom.
Wow, Hui Ping looked really beautiful today. Makeup really does wonder to a person overall appearance.
My cousin looked really smart as well. They were glowing with happiness.

One by one slowly, my cousins are settling down and get married. I can't imagine this, the cousins that I had grown up with are getting married. All I could say is age is really catching up on us. But I am happy for them that they have found their right one.

The solemnizer was reading the message to them.

Time for the bride and groom to exchange vows.

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 
It's a love story baby just say yes

Witnesses to sign on the certificate as well.

Yes, they are officially husband and wife now.

The cousins took a group photo with the newly weds.
I dressed up rather casual that day because it was at chalet and beach.

Caption please?

All the stunning faces staring at the newly weds kissing. Hahaha..

Congratulations to the newly weds. Finding the right person to share your happiness is an awesome thing. May the years ahead be filled with everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment