Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lunch at Yum Cha

So happy that weekend was finally here, it's time for gathering session with my friends. We had lunch gathering at Yum Cha Restaurant @ Chinatown. I have been craving for dim sum for a long time, got to satisfy my cravings all at this lunch.

Yum Cha is a Chinese restaurant that is well known for our mouth-watering dim sum delicacies. Push carts, wooden chairs and round marbled tables bring back good old nostalgia of Chinese tradition, ensuring that we had a memorable dining experience.

The main purpose of the lunch gathering was to have a get together with Hongwei, who was just back from his National Service in Brunei. So nice to see him again after our last meetup during Chinese New Year period.

Here were some of our picks from the push carts:

Scallop dumpling.

Scallops in yam Ring.

Char Siew Chee Cheong Fun.
So smooth and silky.

Har Gau (shrimp dumplings).
The dumpling is juicy good.

My favourite Xiao Long Bao. I enjoyed how the soup came bursting out after the first bite and you sip it dry. So shiok!

Fried Scallop Rolled w Filo Dough.
I like the flaky filo dough, it is so crispy.

It was a nice lunch and gathering where we reminisce the old good times. Yum Cha is definitely the place to go for bonding session with friends or family. Look forward to our next meetup.

Parted with them after the lunch as I needed to do some stuffs before my next appointment in the evening.
Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment