Friday, September 13, 2013

Gala Premiere of “My Lucky Star 《非常幸运》” with Wang Lee Hom and Zhang Ziyi

I was back in Marina Bay Sands again on Friday evening for the Gala Premiere of "My Lucky Star". I was so excited about it because I will be seeing my idol Wang Lee Hom and Zhang Ziyi gracing the red carpet.

At about 8.30pm, everyone had crowd around Skating Rink at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, waiting patiently for the appearance of Wang Lee Hom and Zhang Ziyi. 

While waiting, the theme song of "My Lucky Star" was being played. I immediately fall in love with this song. The song is really nice and sweet, I'm sure you will love it too.

The theme song 《爱一点》sang by Lee Hom and Zhang Ziyi.

The host of the gala premiere was none other than Y.E.S. 93.3FM DJ, Xie Jia Fa.

Wang Lee Hom and Zhang Ziyi were finally here at the red carpet ceremony. My goodness, the two of them were looking so stunning.

Lee Hom is so dashing, he was literally melting my heart.
Did I mention before, Lee Hom was actually my favourite male singer in mandarin pop music.

Lee Hom and Ziyi had shared about their memorable movie scenes when filming in Marina Bay Sands.

Lee Hom's memorable scene: Jumping down from level 57 KU DÉ TA. 
Zhang Ziyi's memorable scene: The part where Lee Hom was swimming at Infinity Pool.

That night was also the first time Lee Hom and Zhang Ziyi will be watching the movie.
I felt so privileged to have them with us.



After some shots taken, we were all ready to proceed to Mastercard Theatre for the movie.

The movie was held at Grand Theatre.
The casts and the director were out again for a speech before the start of the movie.

My Lucky Star 《非常幸运》

Casts: Wang Lee Hom, Zhang Ziyi, Ruby Lin and Yao Chen
Director: Dennie Gordon
Running time: 113 minutes
Release date: 19 September 2013
Genre: Comedy, Romance
My rating: 4/5


See trailer here.

Sophie is back and this time she’s going cosmo. From her stomping grounds in Beijing to tropical high-tech Singapore to the outback fishing villages of Hong Kong to a stunning gondola finale in the mazes of Venetian Macao’s canals, “My Lucky Star” is raising the bar on love and adventure in this new extravagant comedy.

Going nowhere in love and stuck in life as a lowly travel agent, Sophie finds escape in her own comic book creations. Winning the office contest for a prize trip to Singapore suddenly turns her life upside in the best way possible, as she meets there the man of her dreams: David, the handsome super-spy from her own comics.

Their dalliance takes place at the spectacular Marina Bay Sands SkyPark infinity pool, amid their search for the billion-dollar jewel, the “Lucky Star Diamond,” a gem capable of destroying the world, one country at a time.

The soryline is very interesting. Sophie always dreamed to become the girl in her comic book creations, her dream has become real when she won the grand prize  trip to Singapore and meet her prince charming, David.

Sophie then joined David on a mission to find and retrieve the stolen billion-dollar diamond. And their wonderful chemistry began. 

You can also look forward to the fighting scenes because the action choreographer is none other than Jackie Chan. Remember to look out for some of the incredible action put up by Lee Hom.

Lee Hom is like perfect man in the movie, everything about him is flawless. He is so charming in every scene, who could resist the handsome spy agent.

I seriously enjoyed the movie to the max. The comedy part keeps us entertained, while the romance and action packed keep us in suspense. The movie is so nice that I would want to watch for a second time, hehe because I want to see Lee Hom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment