Thursday, August 1, 2013

[Product Review] - Hada Labo Perfect Gel (3-in-1 Ultra Hydrating Gel)

Do you girls know that having sufficient hours of sleep is important for a person's health and well being?

Sleep is the time when the body repairs itself. During these optimal seven to nine hours of sleep, the body is rested both physically and mentally from a day’s activities. As such, many hair, face and body products are most effective overnight as the body absorbs it better.

Every day, I make sure I have at least 7 hours of sleep so that I can stay alert and concentrate on my work the next day. Not only that, it allows our skin to restore nutrients and eyes look less puffy.

Every night before I sleep, I will follow my regular night skincare routine. Skincare regime is important to help us maintain a healthy glowing skin, here are the steps to my skincare regime:

1. Cleanse
2. Tone
3. Essence
4. Eye Cream
5. Moisturise
6. Mask (weekly)

At times when I was really tired, these routines can be really tedious as it took up quite a fair bit of our time. 

Thankfully, Hada Labo has introduced the new Hada Labo 3-in-1 Perfect Gel to replenish the skin’s moisture while you sleep. 

With this Perfect Gel, I will be able to shorten the time needed for skincare regime. Being all essence, cream and mask at once (3-in-1), the Hada Labo Perfect Gel is also suitable for daily use with the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturizing effect with its five main ingredients. 

The five main ingredients in Hada Labo Perfect Gel are:
  1. Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6l of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied. 
  2. Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2X as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization. 
  3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
  4. Collagen: As the body’s collagen levels decline, the skin starts to age with wrinkles, large pores and poor skin clarity. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel contains collagen to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin.
  5. Ceramide: Skin that lacks ceramide is often dry,irritated, and often easily affected by the sun and dust in air. Hada Labo Perfect Gel help to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin.
Direction of use:
After cleansing and toning, take a quarter-size amount into palms and gently massage onto face until thoroughly absorbed.


The Hada Labo Perfect Gel has a rich cream texture that is non-sticky, allowing your skin to feel light even after applying. Its versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of so many women that it is No.1. Sales in ‘All-in-One’ gel product segment in Japan.

My review:

The fragrance-free Perfect Gel brightened up my dully looking skin, it made me look refreshing. Having a combination skin, my T-zone area was always oily when I woke up. But after using Hada Labo Perfect Gel every night, I noticed my it aids in oil control. My T-zone was no longer that oily and I could see that my complexion is glowing.

After application, it took a while to absorb into my skin. When I woke up the next morning, I could feel that my skin is hydrated and softer. I love how my body absorbed the nutrients overnight and you could see the immediate result.

I love Hada Labo Perfect Gel. It's a really good product to invest it. With this 3-in-1 product, it saved up the time for applying 3 different products.

You should give the 3 in 1 Ultra Hydrating Gel a try too. It provides up to 24 hours deep hydration.

For more information, please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment