Friday, June 28, 2013

Pizza Hut celebrates Pasta Festival with 3 new pasta creations

Pizza Hut, a renowned restaurant in Singapore that offers affordable and fresh quality food to its customer.

Little did you know, I am actually a regular customer of Pizza Hut. My family will have Pizza Hut once every fortnightly. We had tried pizza, baked rice and pasta. What makes Pizza Hut our choice for delivery is because of the customer satisfaction, the food is always served piping hot and the staff is friendly.

To celebrate the pasta dedication, Pizza Hut had unveiled Pasta Hut, a special promotion campaign that focuses on rewarding loyal and new pasta fans.

Here I am, at Pizza Hut City Square Mall outlet for the preview tasting of new pasta dishes. Thanks Pizza Hut and Nuffnang for the invitation (:

While waiting for the event to kickstart, I had a glass of Mango Sparkles ($4.20).
A very refreshing drink to ease my thirst as I slurped down the mango chunks happily. 

On the table laid the menu of the day where we got to select our choice of pasta. I decided to choose my all-time favourite - Turkey Bacon Aglio Olio. It was one of the new pasta creation.

Time for the opening ceremony, all of us proceeded outside to witness the unveiling of Pasta Hut.

Senior Marketing Director of Pizza Hut Singapore, Juliana Lim, declared the launched of the Pizza Hut limited-time-only promotion campaign - Pasta Hut. 

For the first time in Singapore, Pizza Hut will change its branding at its City Square Mall outlet from 29 June to 2 July 2013 to give the pasta fans an exclusive opportunity to choose from the expanded pasta menu ahead of the island-wide launch date.

Pasta Hut at City Square Mall will revert to its signage to Pizza Hut from 3 July 2013

The outlet will dedicate its resources to serving mainly pastas during the four-day period. 

To complete the dining experience, customers who patronize Pasta Hut will be offered a complimentary personal pan pizza of their choice with every pasta purchase. Pasta lovers can also choose from an expanded pasta menu, which features three brand new creations including Turkey Bacon Aglio Olio, Roasted Chicken Leg Parchment Pasta and Baked Penne in Truffle Cream Sauce.

We made our way back for the food:

Soup of the day: Cream of Mushroom ($3.80).

The soup was thick in flavour and every mouth tasted so delicious. I really love the mushroom soup and I finished every bits of it.

Our appetizer was here: Sweet 'N' Spicy Drumlets ($6.20), Criss Cross Fries ($4.50) and Cheesy Mussels ($7.90).

Sweet 'N' Spicy Drumlets.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with the Sweet 'N' Spicy Drumlets. It is a must-order for me whenever I had Pizza Hut. I love how the juicy and tender meat is accompanied with the marinated spice. It is flavoursome!

Criss Cross Fries.

The fries definitely taste good. The large waffles size fries satisfied my cravings for crispy fries.

Cheesy Mussels.

The mussels were accompanied with a layer of cheese on top on it and the taste was remarkable. The mussels were fresh and chewy.

Turkey Bacon Algio Olio ($8.90).

The turkey bacon and spaghetti was cooked together with olive oil, garlic and chili padi. Aglio Olio definitely spice up my appetite. For those who prefer hot and a bit of spiciness, this will definitely be your choice. The portion was very generous, nevertheless, I still managed to finish up the plate.

Awesome!

On the other hand, Rebecca and Amanda both had Baked Penne in Truffle Cream Sauce ($11.90).

Wow, it looked delectable as well. I gonna try this in my next visit, the creamy based pasta is tempting me now.

I had another round of drink - Berri Sparkles.

Pizza Hut uses fresh ingredients in creating the high quality pasta. Starting from 3 July, the 3 new pastas will be launched across 25 Pizza Hut restaurants, adding up the pasta selection to 12 Pasta Perfetto dishes.

As part of the dedication to pasta, Pizza Hut will continue to offer pasta lovers a free personal pan pizza with every purchase from the 12 Pasta Perfetto dishes from 3 July to 13 August 2013 at all 25 restaurants.

A very good deal right?

Thanks Pizza Hut for the wonderful lunch. I enjoyed it very much.

For more information, please visit www.pizzahut.com.sg or www.facebook.com/PizzaHutSingapore

No comments:

Post a Comment