Monday, April 29, 2013

The Imperial Body Spa at Chinois Spa

Sponsored Review

Body aches and muscle tension are common problems faced by many working adults.

I am no exception. I spent nearly two third of my day in front of computer. Spending long hours on computer  not only damage our eyes, it can also lead to health problems such as backaches and losing muscles flexibility. 

I decided to pamper myself after a day of hard work.

Located at Hotel Fort Canning was Chinois Spa @ The Legends.

Chinois Spa offers an exclusive spa menu of body-works massages, facials and other pampering beauty services.


Stepping into Chinois Spa, I could feel the oriental elegance with touches of modernity.

I was excited for my spa session, I followed my therapist through the beautiful hallway.

The massage was conducted in the beautifully appointed room. 
I was so glad that I got a couple room all to myself for a good 2 hours. The room was luxury spacious which  offer shower facilities, toilet, room sandals, bathrobe, clean towels and a lavish jacuzzi.

I had my clothes changed.and ready for The Imperial treatment.

My therapy kickstart with a refreshing body scrub. It exfoliated and removed my dead skin cells, leaving my skin feeling smooth.

The therapist began with the rubbing on my back, my hands, my legs and feet. After which, I turned over and  the same procedure for the front.

After the body scrub, it's time for a shower and rinse off the granules that the scrub left behind.

After I took a quick bath, I immediately soaked myself in jacuzzi concocted with the proprietary blend of essential oils.

Ready for the plunge after a shivering shower.

I felt really pampered and I truly enjoyed this spa experience.

The cozy ambiance and soothing music made me truly relax myself. 
I heard that soaking in a hot tub helps in improving sleep as it eased our body into a relaxing state.

Life is not just about work. We should take some time off for relaxation and rejuvenate ourselves.

I can't bear to get up from the jacuzzi. 

After the soak, completely relax with a soothing full body massage. A treatment where all my senses were activated and refreshed.

Chinois Spa used only the best premium products in facials and skincare for their organic, beautifying and regenerating qualities.

The back and foot massage was shiok, the pressure applied was just right for me. It soothed my body and de-stress my muscle aches. It helped to relieve the anxiety. 

The foot massage soothed my tired feet. I don't feel any pain at all when the therapist applied the pressure at different sore point. In fact, I felt so comfortable that I nearly fell asleep.

After the therapy, I felt so refreshing.
The spa session was really good and their service was excellent.

If you like the spa amenities and facilities, do visit Chinois Spa.

As Mother's Day is coming, Chinois Spa @ Hotel Fort Canning is offering a Mother's day Promotion on Sunday, 12 May 2013. 2 hours of The Imperial package is only $128 for all mothers.

Like Chinois Spa's Facebook page to find out more about their spa menu and special promotion.

Quote my name "Shu Qing" and you will receive 50% discount on the following treatments (The Majestic, The Imperial, Chinois Fusion Touch and Noble Recharge).


Chinois Spa is located at:

Hotel Fort Canning outlet
11 Canning Walk Level 1, the Legends
Operational Hours : 11.30am till late
Tel : 63381191

No comments:

Post a Comment