Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking back at 2012

2012 has come to an end.

Felt so blessed that we are still alive!!!

Time really passes so fast, another year had just passed in a blink. I hoped 2012 has been an awesome year for all of you.

Though I have many ups and downs in 2012, but 2012 has been a great year for me. I cherished every moment I had and live it to the fullest. So now is the time to look back at what I have done in 2012 and reminisced the good times.

Like what I did every year, I will share one of my favourite posts for each month. Check out some of the highlights of my life here below. If you are someone who seldom read my blog, here is a chance for you to get to know better about me.

January 2012

Chinese New Year Eve Countdown

Click here to read my post. 

I went countdown on Chinese New Year Eve with a group of friends. I loved how my friends are always up for anything. We met up in late night after our reunion dinner for chill out and watching fireworks together. Though it was just a simple countdown, but all of us really had lots of fun and laughter.

Feburary 2012

Super Junior - Super Show 4

Click here to read my post.

Obviously this is gonna be my favourite post for February, it's Super Junior we are talking about over here. After crazily in love with them for so long, finally I get to see them performing live!!!! I am blessed with such a good seat, I was seated at the first row apart from the standing pit. How awesome can this be?

I am missing Super Junior, I want to see the boys in Singapore soon.

March 2012

Guinness Live Finale Concert Featuring Power Station and Liu Li Yang

Click here to read my post.

Yet another concert that I went.

Reminisce all the good times that we had during Guinness Live. Missed the times where I met up with my group for dinner and headed down to the respective club for a night of good music as well as to support our friends for the competition.

It was indeed an enjoyable night with great music performances from the international superstars.

April 2012

Men's Fashion Week Singapore 2012 Closing Gala Event

Click here to read my post Part 1.
Click here to read my post Part 2.

Men's Fashion Week Singapore 2012 is one of the greatest fashion event of the year that
gathers a group of outstanding designers from Europe, USA, Korea, Japan and Singapore where they showcased a diverse range of menswear from classic suits to casual wear.

And yes, I met George Young again. He was still as handsome as ever <3

May 2012

Belvedere Vodka Official Audi Fashion Festival 2012 After-Party with MUGLER‏

Click here to read my post.

What beats partying with an awesome group of friends?

It was a crazy night for me. I can't recall how many glasses of vodka that I drank. That night, I forgot all my problems and just enjoy the night.

We were drinking very fiercely till I exceeded my limit.
t's so fun that I can't bear to leave.

I hate the aftermath, the puking and hangover. I don't even know how I managed to wake up the next day and went to work.

June 2012

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Dream Team Event

Click here to read my post.

I have always been a loyal fans of Kiehl's, they have the ability to restore my skin and creating a more radiant look.

This is the most relaxing and cozy event I have ever been to. I was surrounded by pillows and I could easily hug one to sleep.

During the event, we get to know more about their best selling products: Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Eye.

Thanks Kiehl's for the wonderful event. I have great catch up with all the friendly Kiehl's personnel.

July 2012

Emirates Singapore Dereby 2012 at Singapore Turf Club

Click here to read my post.

My second visit to Singapore Turf Club.

The Emirates Singapore Derby is a premier event where we can enjoy both heart-stopping action on the track and high fashion off the track. That explains our dressing for that day.

I am getting the hang of horse bets. I had been trying to pick up the tips here and there, and learnt the technique. Thanks Singapore Turf Club for the invitation.

August 2012

Food tasting at Canto Kitchen

Click here to read my post.

We had a great 9 course dinner on Hari Raya. I simply loved the food being served at Canto Kitchen, it tasted heavenly good. I will definitely go back to Canto Kitchen again.

Thanks Canto Kitchen for the great hospitality, the great customer service and great food served. We had an enjoyable and fulfilling dining experience.

September 2012

Guinness Arthur's Day Celebrations in Singapore

Click here to read my post.

Yeah, it's concert time again after a long wait.

It's an awesome five-hour long action-packed concert, bringing together 7,000 fans for a celebration along with Paul Wong (黄贯中) from Hong Kong’s legendary rock band Beyond, Taiwanese vocal powerhouse Shin (信) and award-winning balladeers Gary Chaw (曹格) from Malaysia and China’s Della Ding Dang (丁当) who thrilled the crowds throughout.

I loved Ding Dang's performance the best. All her songs are so nice and I know most of it. We sang along with her.

It was a great rocking night.

October 2012

Sentosa Spooktacular 2012 Media Preview

Click here to read my post.

October is the month of Halloween.

I conquered the five horror trails at Sentosa Spooktacular.

For the first time in Singapore’s Halloween history, Fort Siloso is being used as Sentosa Spooktacular 2012’s designated venue. I have heard so many stories about the place till it nearly backed me out.

It was an immersive horror and fun experience, I totally enjoyed it. It was a memorable Halloween experience for me, cheers to the daredevil.

November 2012

SingTel brought 2NE1 to Singapore for surprise performance at Clarke Quay

Click here to read my post.

I witnessed the amazing things happening.

2NE1 in the house!

Thanks Singtel for organising this surprise performance which bring fans up close and personal with our favourite stars. I had an awesome night with 2NE1 and Singtel. Over the past few years, I have grown to become a kpop addict. 2NE1 is one of my favourite girls group, I can't describe how happy I was to see the girls performing live and up close. Oops, did I mention that I was standing in the first few rows of the queue?

December 2012

Tiger Beer Festive Party - The Biggest Party Of The Year!

Click here to read my post.

Did I mention I love party too!!!!
I attended Tiger Beer's Festive Party together with a big group of friends. It was yet another crazy night where everybody went high. We drank and danced all night.

Proud to say we were the last man standing.

Thanks goodness the party was on a Saturday, we stayed all the way till the end. We were in no hurry to rush back home.

What a blast night I had.

***

That is the summary of my 2012 experience, it has been a great one for me.
Let's hope 2013 will be an awesome year for everyone. 

May a new chapter of our life begins now.

No comments:

Post a Comment