Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happening in September - Brewerkz + Gathering + Granny's 73th Birthday

9/9/12 - Sunday

Was out on a Sunday evening for a dinner gathering with the clique to celebrate Terence's birthday. 

Settled ourselves for dinner at Brewerkz Microbrewery and Restaurants located at Riverside Point.
The restaurant features high quality American-style food and a full range of premium beers handcrafted on-site.

Here were some of the pick of our selections:

Capricciosa Pizza which consists of artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, mozzarella and ham on a tomato sauce and mozzarella base. Just nice there were 6 of us and each person get a slice (:

Beer-battered onion rings.
 I loved this the best, it's so crispy.

Pop by over to Beavers Pub & Grill at Liang Seah St.
Time for a short chill out after our dinner. This time around, I ordered Hoegaarden - a light and refreshing beer. Wow, I had a good sleep after the beer session.

12/9/12 - Wednesday

It's Style Magazine's 10th Anniversary.

Together with my group, we went to Style's 10th anniversary party at Artspace@Helutrans. I wasn't really in the party mode because I was so dressed down that day. I totally forget about the party until GF called me on that day to inform me. Yup, so.........................

Time for some relaxation after our work and studies.
Yes, we must have work-life balance.

It's been a long time since I last party, I wanna head to a real party soon.
Didn't took any picture that day, so only photos from the photo booth.

15/9/12 - Saturday

Together with clique, I attended iCB Prabal Gurung Debut Collection AW12 Fashion Show held at Takashimaya.

The collection were pretty, I have spotted some of the design that I like, especially the jackets. It goes well with any dress and outfits. I liked the design of the dress too, suitable for office wear.

I always enjoyed watching fashion show. It's a good study on the latest fashion trend and also to watch the models walking the runway, they were so beautiful and elegant. I want to learn from them!

Loitering around Orchard area after the fashion show ended and we find this huge statute of Merlion sitting at Orchard. I went on to take a closer look and discovered that the Merlion's scales were actually the wishes to Merlion 40th birthday.

Our group also pen down our wishes to Merlion.
Happy 40th birthday to Singapore’s mythical mascot, Merlion.


16/9/12 - Sunday

It's Granny's birthday next week. As her birthday falls on Thursday, we decided to celebrate her birthday in advance where everybody will be able to make it for a dinner gathering. We booked a V.I.P. room at Boon Lay Raja Restaurant where we had a private room with 2 tables and karaoke set to ourselves. 

Food was finally here. Enough talk, it's time to makan:

Cold dish combination. 

Shark's Fin Soup with sea treasures and dried sliced scallop.
This was awesome and it's like a must have dish for our family gathering.

Roasted chicken with assorted fresh fruits.
I aimed more for the fruits instead of the chicken. Must go for the healthier choice. Lol.

Steamed Red Snapper in Hong Kong Style.
The red snapper is really fresh and appealing. Helping myself with more.

Crab!!! 
What I love about eating crab is to dip the bun into the yummy sauce.

Fried noodle with sliced meat.

Wow, my ah ma loved durian cake.

Last but not least, I want to wish my grandma a happy birthday.
You are the pillar of our family, you keep our family bond together.
May you stay happy and healthy always.

No comments:

Post a Comment