Saturday, May 19, 2012

CLEO Runway Search Fashion Show 2012 + The Cookie Museum

Weekend is the time to relax and pamper ourselves, to ease our bodies and minds from our workload. Here's how I spend my Saturday.

We were all ready and geared up for Audi Fashion Festival.

Here we are at Audi Fashion Festival - Tent @ Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza.
Thanks CLEO for the invitiation, my friends and I had a great afternoon enjoying the show.

Audi Fashion Festival is one of the biggest fashion festival of the year where the world’s most revered designers and international top models will gather and to red carpet fashion galas as well as the glamorous after-parties.

One of the highlights of Audi Fashion Festival is the Audi car. GF and I took a picture with the Audi R8 GT Spyder. How I wish this is my car so that I can hop into it and drive it off.

CLEO Runway Search is a platform for young women to showcase their talent, self-confidence on stage and a healthy body image.

12 finalists will walk down the CLEO runway.

And one winner will walk away with one year modelling contract with Carrie Models, $1,000 worth of products from Levi's, $1,000 cash prize and a six-page fashion spread in CLEO magazine.

With just weeks of training, the models' catwalk were impressive.

I simply love attending fashion shows where pretty and handsome models will grace the runway. Besides that, I am able to view the latest trends in town and learn some tips on improving my fashion sense.

The hunks looked hot too.

Models and CLEO bachelors had also joined in the fashion show.

Exciting moment, it's time to announce the winner. 

Congratulations to Siti Nadiah for emerging as CLEO Runway Search Top Model. She had won herself one year modelling contract as well as many attractive prizes.

So coincidence, we bumped into George Young when we went out. He will be attending the next session of Audi Fashion Festival. Omg, I'm so happy to see him again, he is as shuai as ever.

And he said he remember me. ♥

Everyone wants a photo with him too. Even the guys too.


He looked so yan dao in suit. I hope we have more time to chat again.

Time to settle down for dinner. 

After our dinner, we went for a high tea session at The Cookie Museum located at Esplanade.

The Cookie Museum was founded in 2004. It is best known for its excellence and quality original handmade baked cookies that used only the finest ingredients. With its quality products, The Cookie Museum has been voted as Singapore’s Best Cookies.

Upon entering, the Victorian and classic theme of the place caught my attention. Each aspect of the details are paid attention to - the furniture, table setting, wallpaper, ornament, the cabinets, exquisite and majestic interiors.

I felt like a high class tai-tai dining here.

Enjoying my pot of Cranberry tea. 

I'm so fascinated with The Cookie Museum. It's so vintage and mysterious.

Mysterious-looking Andrew.

As we take a sip of the warm cup of tea, lets enjoy and savour the taste of the cookies:

Of all the cookies, I loved these blueberry cookies the most. I liked the flavour as it tasted delicious.

We were being treated to the different flavours of the cookies.

Green Tea and Cranberry Cookies.

Besides these, the waitress has introduced to us some unique flavours you will never guess of - The uniquely Singapore flavours like Nasi Lemak, Hae Bee Hiam, Hainanese Chicken Rice and Laksa.
We also tried out the Laksa and Hae Bee Hiam flavours. Wow, and it tasted exactly like the real Laksa and Hae Bee Hiam. Hot and Spicy!

However, these uniquely Singapore flavours are not to my liking. I still prefer the traditional flavour of cookies. 

I had an enjoyable atas tea session with my pals. Why do I say it is atas?
Because... you must be prepare to spend when coming here as it is a little pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment