Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong Asia Fan Meeting 2012‏ in Singapore

I am so excited for the night to come, Kim Hyun Joong is coming to Singapore for his first stop of Asia Fan Meeting 2012!!!

Aww, I wanna scream aloud. Finally I can get to see the Korean heartthrob and watch his performance live. I have started to like Kim Hyun Joong few years ago when he made his appearance in the Korean drama "Boys over Flowers" and "Playful Kiss".

I am wondering how will the fan meeting be like?
Mini concert + fan interaction?

Checked in Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Brought Steffi along with me. She is also a kpop lover like me. Had not seen her for a month, we have so many things to catch up on.

While waiting for the show to start, lets take a few more shots.


Oh yes, the show was starting. Switched on to Kim Hyun Joong mode.

Please bring Kim Hyun Joong out!!!!!

Kim Hyun Joong is a South Korean artist and also the ex-leader of Korean boyband SS501. Kim Hyun Joong has become well-known after his act in the Korean drama - Boys over Flowers as Yoon Ji Hoo. He has made his first solo debut just last year in 2011. And within just a year, Kim Hyun Joong has attained many achievement. He had swept away the Best Male Solo Artist in Mnet Asian Music Awards last November.

Kim Hyun Joong kickstart the show with some face-paced songs on stage - Let Me Go and Breakdown.

I went high with the fans at the sight of our idol ♥


Singapore Indoor Stadium was filled with a sea of green light stick.
Kim Hyun Joong has warmed the crowds up with his high energy songs.

I'm awed by his dance moves. Why are all Koreans so good at dancing. I wanna pick up dance too!!!

I shall sit back and enjoy his singing and dancing.

One More Time from Playful Kiss OST.

This song is really nice, you will never get bored with it. I enjoy listening to it again and again.


Kim Hyun Joong is so thoughtful. He has prepared this lovely sentence in English so that he can sing together with his fans. This song has expressed his feeling to all his fans:

Happiness without you baby, I can't even imagine it.


Kiss Kiss.

Omg, Kim Hyun Joong had brought a big white teddy bear down the stage and hand it over to a lucky fan.
Awww, I want to have it too.

5 lucky fans had the chance to go on stage and played a game with Kim Hyun Joong:

 Being one mind with Kim Hyun Joong

Where they were given 3 actions and the one whose action is in line with Kim Hyun Joong will win the game.

Another lucky fan who get serenaded by Kim Hyun Joong. I'm so envy of her, she got such an intimate close up with Kim Hyun Joong!


Finally ~ Lucky Guy.
A punk rock song that is very catchy.


Wooo, the concert ended with 15 songs by Kim Hyun Joong. The fans still can't get enough of it. Well, that's not all, because....... Kim Hyun Joong had promised to set a new record breaking. He will get a personal high-five to all the 3000 audiences!!!!

Omg, everyone will get to have a close-up view of him!! Oh yes!!!

Everyone queued up in an orderly manner and wait for their turn.

While waiting, I witnessed a touching scene. 2 elderly Filipino grandmothers, both in wheelchair, making their way down to the stage with the help of many others. When Kim Hyun Joong saw the situation, he made his way down the stage to shake hand with the 2 grandmothers and a photograph with them.

This had won the applause and cheering from all the audience present in the Indoor Stadium.

After an hour plus of waiting, it's finally my turn up to get my handshake. Omg, he is so charming and nice. Despite how tired he is, he still put up his smile at all time.

I must say it is worth the wait, this is such a rare opportunity. I left the place with my heart smiling. I can't wait to see Kim Hyun Joong in Singapore again

No comments:

Post a Comment