Thursday, May 24, 2012

"HONEY I SHRUNK YOUR PORES" with Kiehl's Rare Earth

Did you guys know that I am a loyal Kiehl's product user?

Currently, I had been using Kiehl's facial wash, skin care, day and night care. And since 1851, Kiehl's has been well-known for its fine quality skin and hair care. I find that their products are amazingly good. Therefore, today I wish to share with you guys one of the products that I have been using lately:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

It has the ability to purifies to minimize Pores with Amazonian White Clay.

This deep-pore cleansing masque may be used for normal to oily skin types to help eliminate debris and dead surface skin-cell accumulation that can clog pores and leave skin dull-looking.

Retail Price: $45 for 5.0 fl. Oz. / 142g

All right, lets try it out:

Direction to apply:

Apply a thin layer to damp, clean skin, avoiding the immediate eye area and allow to dry (approximately ten minutes). When dry, gently remove using a warm, wet towel and gently pat dry.

It is best recommended for use once or twice a week.

While waiting for the white clay to dry, I started my camwhoring fun for HONEY! I SHRUNK MY PORES! campaign.


After regular use, I can feel that my pores and blackheads have become less visible. My skin texture has also improved, my skin is no longer as oily as before. And after the wash, it leaves my face glowing healthily  ♥

It's worth to invest in Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.

With Kiehl's long-standing tradition of supporting children’s causes by raising awareness and funds to create safer, more positive environments for children, Kiehl’s will be having a collaboration with talented actor/ host/ model, George Young, FLY Entertainment Artiste, to raise awareness for the children from Autism Association (Singapore) in the month of May 2012.

Kiehl’s will be donating 100% of the nett proceeds from the sale of the Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 142g, featuring the works of  Ketna Patel, Asia Pop Art Artist, to Autism Association (Singapore) for renovation work in Eden Children’s Centre (Clementi and Simei).

Lets show our love to these children and create a better tomorrow for them ♥

For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/Kiehls

No comments:

Post a Comment