Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012 Celebration ♥

A mother's love is the purest love in the world, for her love is unconditional.

She is the best gift that I can ever ask for.

Being a mother is never an easy job, it is a life-time commitment. She wakes up early in the morning everyday to prepare breakfast for us. She is always there for me when I need her the most to share my happiness or sadness. I am who I am because of her, she showed me the right path and taught me the right values right from the start.

I am really grateful to have her as my mum. I may not be the perfect child in her eyes, but that never stopped her from loving me. Thanks mum for your sacrifices and tolerance.

So on this special day, I want my mum to have an unforgettable Mother's Day in a special way.

I headed over to Freeman Florist to pick up a bouquet of carnations for my mum and hide it secretly in a plastic bag.

Giving carnations on Mother's Day are becoming more popular. It symbolize a mother everlasting love.

I showed my mum the beautifully illuminated Video Wall @ 313 Somerset where photos or videos with a Mother's Day theme submitted will be showcased.

Going to reveal Mother's Day gifts for my mum:

Tada!!!! BRAND'S® Bird's Nest with Rock Sugar and a bouquet of  pink carnations.

Actually I have been pondering for a long time on what to give for my mum. I remembered when I was young, I used to make her Mother's Day cards every year. But now when I grow up, my ideas are becoming lesser and lesser.

I decided to get her a BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest Mother's Day Pack.

We are so busy growing up and we often forget that our parents are growing old too. Lately, I noticed that my mum's health has start to deteriorate and I am getting worried about her. She kept experiencing headache every now and then.

Therefore, I have get her a BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest which is beneficial for overall wellness and health. It helps in cleansing our lungs and regulating the respiratory system, providing a gentle cooling effect to reduce "heatiness".

This is why the Chinese have treasured Bird’s Nest as a valued delicacy and tonic for over 500 years. It comprises of premium quality bird's nest. Being all-natural, it has no preservatives or artificial flavouring. Rock sugar is also known to nourish the skin and body.

A perfect gift for my mum ♥

Hmmm, thinking of how should I present the gifts later.

We headed to Sakura International Buffet Restaurant located at Omni Theatre for dinner.

Prepare a short video below on our celebration:


Sakura embraced on an international cuisine concept which serves up to 100 different varieties of Japanese, Western and Oriential foodfare. It caters to the different needs of every individual which makes it suitable to celebrate family occasions too.


This is one of the main reason for the pick.

Shall start my first round - pizza, garlic bread, fried ebi and nuggets.
This plate is my favourite of all, I simply love fried food.

Sushi and salmon.
One thing I learnt today. Neverer attack sushi during buffet, you will get full very fast.

Shark Fin Soup.

I still love the shark fin soup cooked by my mum, it is the best that I ever had.

Lets eat slowly and chit-chat.

Aim for seafood next.

Chawanmushi.
This egg custard dish is super nice, it's one of the best I had tried. It was very smooth and melted within seconds in my mouth.

Yeah, bro was helping me to peel off the shell.

Oreo cheesecake.
Cheesecake is always my favourite.

My stomach was bursting by the time I reached ice-cream. Therefore, I only took 2 small scoop of it.
Okay, I regret taking the pastries first, the ice-cream was fabulous.

Got a family portrait together. Thanks bro for the awesome Mother's Day dinner, we had a fruitful time at Sakura.
Happy Mother's Day to our 4 super mums ♥

See how many flowers my mum had collected that night?


Not only did my mum had a fruitful dinner, she had a fruitful returns too.

Seeing her smile makes me felt that everything is worth it.

I love you, mum ♥

There is nothing like a mothers' love. I grew up under her care and protection. Now that I grow up, it's time for our roles to be swap. Let me take care of you from now onwards.

Last but not least, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world ♥

Want to find out more about BRAND’S® Bird’s Nest and more exciting things coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment