Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happenings in December - Saizeriya + TCC

27/12/11 Tuesday

It's been so long since I last meet up with my poly peers, everyone is busy with their own commitments. Thus, It's often so hard to meet together in group. But today, everybody tried their best to make themselves free for a dinner gathering.

We had our dinner at Saizeriya Ristorante @ Liang Court, an Italian family-styled restaurant.
Thanks CL for the recommendation, now I have a new eat out place. If you are looking for price affordable restaurant, you can consider coming to Saizeriya.

I ordered Bacon Carbonara, it's one of my favourite pasta!!
I love the creamy sauce and bacon ❤

Still not full yet, we ordered Hawaiian pizza to share.
Total damage per person is only like 10 bucks. Isn't it price affordable??

After our long dinner and chit-chat session, we took a stroll by the river, admiring the beauty of Singapore river.

Took the opportunity to take a picture with each of them. I can't believe the last time I saw them was actually 4 months ago!!! I wanna when is our next meet up??
With Chan Lin who is currently serving the NS.
With Christine who is like me, we have stepped into the workforce.

With Grace, the most busy OL I have seen among our batch. I have fear asking her out on weekdays, high potential that she will fly aeroplane on me.

It's so awesome seeing friends that you have not meet for a period of time. Knowing that everyone of them is leading a good life lifts up my mood.


28/12/11 Wednesday
Meet up with the usuals and have a post birthday dinner with William.
Recommended by William, we settled ourselves down for dinner at TCC @ Circular Road.

The restaurant is very unique compared to the other outlets, it is so beautiful on the second level.
We find ourselves low coffee tables with bean bags. This is really a nice place to hang out with friends and get cosy.

The place has got the homely feel wether you get to laze around.

Also recommended by William, we tried this baby crayfish salad.

Thumb up for that, the crayfish is really fantastic and fresh. We totally loved it.
A photo of the guys: HP, Terence and William.
The boys are all in their smart outfit.

Ordered another side dish - Spicy-hot wings.
I like the flavours and it is also not too spicy for me. We ♥ chicken wings. The meat is crunchy and juicy!!!
Terence and I ordered the same traditional dish - Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti.

We played board game right after our dinner. We have so much laughter when playing, I guessed we are too engrossed in it. Loved spending my time with them.

Friendship is not measured by how long you know each other, but is born at the moment when one says "What? You too? I thought I was the only one."

No comments:

Post a Comment