Monday, September 19, 2011

Happenings in September - Dinner with buddies + Fright Night Preview Screening

Thursday 15/9/11

Last night, met up with 2 of my girls over at Harbour Front for a dinner gathering. 2 months since we last met. Had a quality time catching up on the latest updates of our life. They were saying that I seems to heading more to events lately. Lol.

With Joane.

With Siying. Thanks babe for sending me home safely. See you guys again on Jo's birthday.


Friday 16/9/11

Had our 2nd round of dinner of the night at Artease Cafe located at Cineleisure. Had a nice and cosy chit-chat session with the awesome friends.

The guys: Chris's hubby, Terence and Darren.

The girls - Joey, Christina, Jessie and me.

The guys helped us to order the food before we came so that we don't need to wait too long for the food (:

Darren is so sweet to us. He bought us Tofu toys and I got the Tofu son.
Thanks Darren.

My stomach was bloated after all the meal. But apart from that, I loved the gathering, our table was always filled with laughter.


Monday 19/9/11

Catch Fright Night movie on a Monday night with a group of friends. Feeling both excited and fear for the movie. Excited because I'm a sucker for vampire and also it's been quite sometimes since my last movie.

Fear because I'm not a fans of horror movie. [Might scream throughout the show]

With the usual awesome companions.

Wanna read more about the movie, you can see my previous post from here.

The story started off with some scary scenes which caught me unprepared. Was covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming out. Wonder if Jessie and Darren see it? Lol.

In the photo above is Jerry Dandridge, the man with fangs.

“That’s a terrible vampire name, Jerry!” Quoted by Charley.

Charley Brewster.
Some of the scenes are really hilarious. The concept of vampire afraid of cross and talisman is totally wrong. Instead they are afraid of wood stick pierced through their heart.

I like the part of the car chase scene when Charley's mum and his girlfriend, Amy, realised that their neighbour was a monster. So many dramas occurred, shall keep you in suspense.
Another funny dude. Peter Vincent, the atas vampire hunter who creates lots of laugher for us.

Rating: 3.5/5

Overall, I personally think that the movie is worth to watch. Have a great laugh for this horror comedy show. It is a nice change from the other vampire series. Lots of tension and amusement that you couldn't miss out.

Fright Night will be officially released in Singapore on 22 September 2011.

Will you be catching the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment