Sunday, September 18, 2011

987 All Access Party with The Wanted~

Arriving at Zouk for the 987 All Access Party.

For those who are clueless about the all access party, it basically means that there is no age limit for the party.

Many of them seem quite young. The youngest I met was 7 years old. This must be their first time to nightclub. The All Access Party is really a good eye-opener event for them.

Thanks Christina for inviting me, I super love The Wanted! Was jumping with joy when I know I got the chance to see the boys!!!

Huney had gotten the VIP passes so we were able to come in and enjoy the drink first.

Aargh, so sad. We didn't make full use of our VIP passes. Being the first few to come in. We should have taken our place at the front row of the stand. Instead, we went for a drink and by the time we finished, we were already standing way behind.

Vernon and Sarah.

Before the boys were out. The DJs played a couple of games with the audience.

One of the games played was - Don't forget the lyrics.

The contestants will have to guess the next sentence of the song when the music stopped.

Another game was a friendly match with between the 3 contestants. They had to drink 3 cans of redbull and the fastest will win some attractive prize.

Finally, nearly an hour of waiting, The Wanted was out!!!

*Scream!*

Nathan and Siva. The 2 of my favourite.

Omg, I'm getting high. Scream along with the fans.
If you know me well or when we are very close, you will see the high side of me.

Everyone was so damn high. We were all screaming away till I couldn't hear The Wanted sang. Power! Hopefully The Wanted will not be scare off by us.

And if you know
How do you get up from an all time low
I’m in pieces
Seems like peace is
The only thing I’ll never know
How do you get up
Get up

Everyone was singing along with The Wanted, including me. hehe..

Max was Christina's favourite.

So who is your favourite???

Really regretted for not standing in front. Miss so much opportunity to share hands with them.

Waiting for my favourite song, hopefully I can get to listen before heading down to Indoor Stadium to see Se7en.

Today is really a day for idols, a day to see all the hunks ♥


From left to right: Nathan♥, Tom, Siva, Jay and Max.

Finally my favourite song - Glad you came ♥

Their songs are really nice. You should go listen.

Though I'm contented, but very unwilling to leave even though we were running late. Couldn't get enough of the boys.

Hope The Wanted will be back in Singapore soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment