Friday, September 2, 2011

Granny's 72th birthday

I had sumptuous meal with my families at Yan Palace Restaurant to celebrate Granny's birthday. My uncle had booked an exclusive VIP room for us where we can dine in private under the cozy ambience. Not only that, the room also come with KTV facilities. Of course, the price is also very exclusive.

Our first dish was Longetivity Peach (Shou Tao).
A steamed bun with lotus paste in it.

That's my youngest cousin. Finally took a picture of him, he is actually camera shy. When I took out my camera, he kept dodging from it. Kids are damn smart nowadays.

My talented kor singing 听妈妈的话.
Yea, we are both Jay Chou's fans!!! I think he sang wrongly, it should be 听阿妈的话.

Happy 72th birthday to my Ah ma.

We sang many different version of happy birthday songs - English and Chinese. Played from the KTV.

恭祝你 福寿与天齐
庆贺你生辰快乐
年年都有今日
岁岁都有今朝
恭喜你 恭喜你

With my dearest sisters.

Had a exciting time watching the soccer match Singapore vs China too.

The cousins and the future cousin-in-law. Lol.

After granny's birthday, I guess our next family gathering will be somewhere in December. Look forward to that big day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment