Saturday, August 6, 2011

Maybelline HyperCouture Fashion Show

We made our way to SOUL for the fashion show. My heart was full of anticipation as this was my first time attending a fashion show.

Though we were smiling happily in the picture. But in real, we were not well, were sweating like mad. We queued for nearly 40 minutes before entering.

Steffi and I.

She was complaining that the music was too loud, very hard for us to chit-chat. So I told her that usually people came here to party and dance. Chit-chat must go to pub.

Argh, why hasn't the show start????
Shortly after that, Jessie and Linda was here.

Here was the launch previews of the featured labels:

Missypixie
Modparade
Ohsofickle
Pearlavish
Smooch


While waiting for them to change to their second label, there was a dance performance line up for us.

And while the models were doing their catwalk, the host was singing the song "billionaire".

Oh everytime I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights.

The makeup artist shared with us the tips for using the Maybelline hyper sharp liner.

More and more exclusive collection.

Wow, her eyeliner art attracts my attention.

I loved this vibrant dress.

So colourful and beautiful.


Colour play is clearly one of the fashion trends of 2011.

The show had come to an end. Headed to see the preview launch of the blogshops.

Spotted Joey.

Peishi at the event too.

So funny, while looking around, Steffi was telling me that's your friends. I turned and saw Joey and Peishi. I was like erm how you know. Then she replied, I everytime see their photos on your blog.
Thanks Steffi for being my sweet reader ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment